Today’s match sees 2nd placed Orlando City take on 12th placed Toronto in the Eastern Conference. With 5 games played each the stats and trends is starting to come.
In our preview, we will look at the latest form, goals stats average and the head to head record. After looking at these we’ll make our match prediction!
Orlando City Stats
Average Goals Scored – 1.2
Average Goals Conceded – 0.4
Average Match Goals – 0.8
Average Corners For – 3.6
Average Corners Against – 4.8
Average Match Corners – 8.4
Average Cards For – 1.8
Average Home Cards – 1
- Orlando City has 3 clean sheets in their 5 matches.
- 60% of their games have gone over 0.5 first-half goals.
- They have had 0 red cards so far.
- No games have gone over 3.5 goals and only 1 game has gone over 2.5 goals.
- L. Almeida da Cunha is the Orlando top scorer with 3 goals so far.
- Mueller has mad 2 assists so far, the most of any Orlando player.
Toronto FC Stats
Average Goals Scored – 1.4
Average Goals Conceded – 1.8
Average Match Goals – 1.6
Average Corners For – 4.4
Average Corners Against – 3.4
Average Match Corners – 7.8
Average Cards For – 2
Average Away Cards – 1.67
- 78% of Toronto matches have gone over 0.5 first-half goals.
- In 56% of matches, Toronto has been losing at halftime.
- One match has gone over 2.5 first-half goals.
- No player has scored more than 1 goal for Toronto.
- Bradley has made 2 assists so far for Toronto.
- Bradley and Gonzales have both been booked twice.
Orlando v Toronto Prediction
- Orlando 1-0 Toronto half-time score.
- Orlando 1-0 Toronto full-time score.
- 2 bookings in the match, 1 for each team.
- 8 match corners
- Corners Orlando 3-5 Toronto
Our writer’s preview
The stats do not point to an exciting game here! Orlando has been very neat and tidy so far winning games with efficiency but without any flamboyance.
Toronto has started the league poorly and their strikers have been a let down. No player has more than one goal and if they are to turn their form around that needs to change.